You, my dear friends, are looking at a girl who just took a bottle!! And we're not talking about a measly half ounce here like she has done. We're talking a whole, fill-your-tank-up, watch-the-excess-drip-from-the-corners-of-my-mouth, kind of bottle.
This is BIG people. ( I'm blogging about it, so it must be)
I mean, I can count on one hand how many times she has willingly taken anything in her mouth that isn't me. This has made a number of things difficult I tell you! Now I may be jumping the gun, and I'm no where near ready to wean her, but this is a great day for the Bird family.
And now the possibilities (oh the possibilities!) are endless!
I think our date nights just got a little more exciting :)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
News flash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
YAY!!!! I am happy for you lady!
that would make your date night more exciting
Yeah!! Isn't it funny how we get so excited about small things like that. I'm working on weaning Kaysen and he's finally taking the bottle, too. It took a few days of Shawn giving it to him and me being away, but it's working. Good luck.
Yey! Babies are so much work. Does this mean you'll be sleeping later than five a.m.?
Yay! That is so exciting!
Hi Jennifer's friend Heather; just her Canadian friend Laura here (I commented on how cute your outfit was when you visited Colston). I came across your blog the other day and think it is just great. Your family is so cute and you are an awesome writer. I like how you word things. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, and congrats on the bottle action. That is sweetness. Hope you don't go private or be creeped out by my comment. I guess I just felt creepier reading and not saying a word. Hahah... I think I'll stop writing now! Good night :)
Yeah! Hmmm...girls camp? I do miss that cute smiley face!!! yeah for her, and for you.
YEAH!! How exciting!! more then two hours away
Mine's been taking a bottle since day 1 since it took a week for the milk to come. My mother told me to keep giving her a bottle several times a week so that I can leave her with a sitter and not have any problems. I'm glad because I'll be starting school in a week and won't be there to feed her.
Just think....now you have Freedom...woohoo
Post a Comment