The urgent care people wanted me to wait a WEEK before she got her cast, and I don't think any of them have had a wiggly 10 month old before, but that was just not going to happen. She really has been fine since the incident, and if it weren't for the xrays I'd think she was faking it!
Really though, she was a trooper through the whole thing, until they had to mold the bottom of her foot and press really hard against her leg. Then she wasn't such a happy camper. She even has bits of graham crackers molded in her cast from throwing them around and kicking so much!

5 comments:
Poor little girl! But she does look so cute in the pink :)
I'm glad she is ok :o) and you too. And LOVE the red hair!!!!
she doesn't look too upset:) was hoping to see those pedicured toes though:)
I think accidents are so much harder on the parents (esp. MOM) but obviously she isn't traumatized for a lifetime! She's so dang cute, even with a cast:) Miss you guys!
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! Haley broke her arm right around her first birthday. It had to be one of the most traumatic experiences of my life! You have it worse with the leg instead. I hope you have an ok time dealing with it!
Post a Comment