Saturday, January 29, 2011

Date nights

We are so lucky to have such great friends around here! A few of us get together and do a date night swap, which has been a serious answer to prayers!! The kids LOVE getting together with friends, and we LOVE that we get time without them 3 Saturdays out of the month!

(Some of the cute kids we had over for swap the other night)

(Apparently they think she is crazy?)

EVERYONE should do this. It's probably the craziest two and a half hours of my week when we take our turn, but for 3 date nights I'll take it! Just find 3 other families who are interested. Then, each of you take one saturday night a month where you take all the kiddos for a certain amount of time. For us that's 8 kids for 2 1/2 hours. LOVE it!

2 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Sigh.... (a big audible one) Oh, how we're going to miss y'all.

Anonymous said...

I love doing this! We do babysitting swap on Tuesday mornings from 9-12. So I have 3 toddlers destroying my house for one day, and then get two days free to do as I please. I agree, everyone should do this!