{A favorite past time of his: ninja jumping into a pile of pillows.}He has picked up some funny things lately like,
"Will you ever learn mom?"
"Yep, it sure is!"
"Hey mom? Would you rather....sleep on a rock or sleep on a tv?" (He thinks this one is SO hilarious)
He also knows how to spell his name and it often gets misspelled (Issac). He gets so upset and has to tell us whenever he sees it wrong how to spell his name. This usually happens once a day!
5 comments:
We've done that before, too, and it is awesome! Problem now is that we have four kids and most other families see that and run... But we almost have a kid who is of babysitting age, so we'll be ok in about two years. Maybe three. I should look into the laws here...
Um.
I totally thought I was posting that last comment on the date night post. That would be why this makes no sense.
Sorry. :)
Isaac is so funny! Miss you guys!
Kids? Yeah, seriously the best. I love how you remember the little things! I hope you are all feeling better, and the nice weather has held up! You look GREAT! (how's your health goals going?)
What a cutie! Give him and Auds LOTS of hugs and kisses from us!
Post a Comment