New years isn't really a huge tradition to either of us, (except that one year, Rach and Joy!!) but we still wanted to do something to ring in a brand spakin new year. We had a fondue dinner and played just dance! It was hilarious!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
New years
New years isn't really a huge tradition to either of us, (except that one year, Rach and Joy!!) but we still wanted to do something to ring in a brand spakin new year. We had a fondue dinner and played just dance! It was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have never heard of an indian leg wrestle. I feel like I would end up dislocating my hip though if I tried whatever it is.... I also feel the need to tell you to go buy an xbox, a kinnect and then try just dance on it. It's hilarious with a motion sensor.
Happy New Year!
So fun!! We do fondue for V-day...but I say any day is a good day for a fondue party!
And I think watching anyone play just dance is absolutely HILARIOUS! :)Definitely makes the party!
Looks like you had a ton of fun. If you have free time I would love your fondue recipe... what a fun tradition.
Post a Comment