Seriously, summer was made for me. And I love it! I love being outdoors, eating fresh foods, warm evenings, and lots of playing in the water! And though Idaho summers are probably my all-time favorite, Colorado is quickly making its way to the top. There is always so much to do here, and we're never very far from a new adventure!
This morning we took a leisurely bike ride on the trail and stopped for a breather at a little stream. The kids of course were in heaven- rocks, mud, water, sand. I love that what makes them so happy is so simple, but SO fun!
Trying to catch my balance (you know, because the water was about an inch and a half deep), which was pretty hilarious to witness!
Took them about 30 seconds to decide that shoes are way overrated in this place!
And we're headed back home. This kids rocks, by the way. He's loving the bike rides and can do 3 miles-ish with (almost) zero complaining.
6 comments:
You look awesome Heather!! I think I need to start running!
Heather, this looks like a lot of fun!What a tough little biker guy you've got!
Look at that rockin' bod Heather! Awesome! Looks like lots of fun- we love summers too!
How awesome is that?! Can I just say looking at all your pictures, you look amazing!!! Way to teach the healthy life to your chillins!
You look amazing!!!!
Looks like too much fun! I think Colorado is the place I want to be, and I know Ryan would jump at the chance to live there!
Post a Comment