Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family pictures

It feels SO refreshing to have family pictures done! Seriously, if my kids and husband (and wallet) would let me, I'd do it every few months. I love seeing how we grow so quickly. Though, my heart does get a little sad to see how big my babies are getting! But aren't they stinkin' cute?!







6 comments:

derek and michelle said...

those are so cute!! I cant believe how big she is. Love the dress

Laura Dunford said...

Heather. You have aamaaaazing blue eyes! I'm jealous. Your kids are gorgeous. I love Audrey's hair! She's definitely growing up quick.

Meggin said...

Yep, stinkin' cute. That sums it up nicely. :) Who took those, by the way? They turned out amazing!

Brandon and Jennifer said...

you have a hot family.

Janice said...

hey, some of those are different ones than what you put on facebook. Way cute!

Lindsay said...

Wow! These are so good! Beautiful family!