Since I am well behind in my blogging, I'll just have to lump all of Halloween together in an effort to catch up on the last month (and a half!) that I have slacked on. And you have the grandmas to thank since they have been bugging me to put up pictures of the kids. Alright here goes!
We got in to Halloween more than we usually do. I'm not huge on the holiday and usually decide my efforts are better spent elsewhere. But for some reason we lived it up and did almost everything you can think of-parties, pumpkin carving, cookie making, trunk-or-treat, and decorating! And its not even Halloween yet!

We made and decorated a TON of cookies. I definitely love me a sugar cookie (or 6) and we still have some leftover from making them last week. There were A LOT!




Cory helped the kids carve pumpkins this year and I took pictures. Sometimes I love my job as a mom :) Though, Audrey would just scoop the guts back in once Cory and Isaac took them out!
Pretty much the cutest ninja turtle and lady bug you ever did see. (And I'm so glad I went with buying costumes this year and not making them. Just NO energy or time!)


I think that these are my favorite costumes so far of all the years we've been married. We had lots of people say "Oh, Angry birds! Thats great.................Oh I get it!"
Happy Halloween!
We got in to Halloween more than we usually do. I'm not huge on the holiday and usually decide my efforts are better spent elsewhere. But for some reason we lived it up and did almost everything you can think of-parties, pumpkin carving, cookie making, trunk-or-treat, and decorating! And its not even Halloween yet!
3 comments:
Your kids look adorable! Your family is picture perrrrfect :)
Glad to see you are still alive and having fun!! We really need to get together soon and catch up! Happy Trick-or-Treating!
Awesome costumes!!! Audrey looks sooooo cute!
Post a Comment