This is mostly for Cory to see pictures and to record the little moments for posterity's sake, but you might like to hear how things are going, no?
People ask me all the time how we are liking it here and honestly it still feels like we're on vacation. Since I haven't lived at home for 8 years, whenever I visit my parents I feel like we just play and though we are slowly starting a routine, we've pretty much played the majority of the time. And we eat really, really bad (but yummy) things...like you would on vacation. Boy does that have to stop!!
I've only really broken down and cried once (in which my mom promptly took me out shopping and to get chocolate) and my kids only demolish the house every few days so I feel like we're doing pretty well. I know its only been two weeks and that we have 23+ to go but we all just might survive this after all!
Isaac has started preschool (on the same day Cory left) and LOVES it. He's not super social yet but still comes home with so many stories about his awesome day.
The kids ride bikes almost every afternoon...its been so nice out!
We take many walks. My parents subdivision is on the top of a big hill so the views are gorgeous and its a great workout too!
Remember the eating many yummy things? :)
I also got to go to Time Out For Women with my mom this past weekend and it filled my spiritual cup! Just what I needed.
And just because my baby is cute and growing oh so fast, here's one more of her :)
4 comments:
AWW so glad things are going well !! My Alivya is getting soo big :)
Hope this time goes SO fast! It's awesome you get to be with your family. Ya'll look great!
It sounds great! I am so happy that Cory got the job! I know you guys have been waiting for a long time.
Glad you guys are doing well! I had one of those "break-down" days today. It completely sucks, but we can do it!
Post a Comment