Oh boy oh boy do we have a lot to catch up on! Where better to start than with Alivya's first birthday! I'm sure everyone says this but where did that year go?! My 8lb 6oz, 22 inch long baby is now 26lbs and nearly 32 inches tall!
We started off the morning at the zoo since this girl loves animals. This was our first time going since we've lived here and it did not disappoint!
My mom and sister came to town to celebrate and we're so glad they did! Especially since she made this cute cake!
We love our Livy Lou and are so grateful for our happy, spunky, silly girl!
3 comments:
That is such a cute cake. Our Lyla will be 1 next month and I agree with you.....where has the time gone??
I cannot believe it! You all look great and her hair is sooo fun!
She is so darling! Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment