Spring break has been so fun this year! I remember last year thinking it was pretty lame, but we had a blast hanging out exploring around town. Somehow my house was messier than it is during a normal week (when I have an extra two kids usually), but the memories are worth it.
Monday: We went to my favorite place in Wichita-- Botanica. Not much was blooming yet but you can tell it was getting started! I love the space that my kids can just be free and run around exploring. Gorgeous weather too!

Monday: We went to my favorite place in Wichita-- Botanica. Not much was blooming yet but you can tell it was getting started! I love the space that my kids can just be free and run around exploring. Gorgeous weather too!
Tuesday: We went to the movies and had play dates with friends. No pictures, but still fun!
Wednesday: We got free passes from our library to Cowtown, an old western historic museum. Another place where the kids can run free and go at their own pace. I love all the old houses (the detail!) and they love all the games and activities. Win-win!
Thursday: I heard about a funky donut shop on the west side of town, which is also by one of our favorite parks. We called up a few friends to go with us and had a great day! (Hmmm....no pictures of the park, only donuts. I see where my priorities are!)
No comments:
Post a Comment