Ah, look at that drooly smile-- he looks just like his dad!!! I want to come show you how to do the blog, lady! Call me anytime, I'm free pretty much whenever. :)
SO cute! He doesnt smile like that for me though. Anyway I need your help cause you know how creative I am.. I mean I am having you make my wedding scrapbook...how is that going by the way? anyway I HATE my blog its so borring! and I know you can help me! please!
5 comments:
He is soo cute!
That is absolutley ADORABLE!!!
Ah, look at that drooly smile-- he looks just like his dad!!!
I want to come show you how to do the blog, lady! Call me anytime, I'm free pretty much whenever. :)
SO cute! He doesnt smile like that for me though. Anyway I need your help cause you know how creative I am.. I mean I am having you make my wedding scrapbook...how is that going by the way? anyway I HATE my blog its so borring! and I know you can help me! please!
Brandon better watch out cause I am SO in love with this cute cute boy
Post a Comment